This list is by no means exhaustive and there are plenty of other factors that you should consider so this is a starting point for those looking to get into the industry.
1. Team – Do they have the core skills to execute the project by themselves?
2. Team – Are their missions, aspirations and propensities for risk aligned to each other and mine?
3. Team – Are they connected both up and down the value chain?
4. Scalability – Does this have the potential to be the next unicorn?
5. Idea – Does this business solve a strong customer pain?
Next up, get ready for the next round of investment, Venture Capital!
Alex @ The Tippy Top Blog
Please Like, Share, Follow and Subscribe to The Tippy Top!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Snap | BlogLovin' | Medium | Pinterest
1 of 5 - Intro
2 of 5 – Angel Investing (£50k – £500k)
3 of 5 – Venture Capital (£500k - £5m)
4 of 5 – Growth Private Equity (£5m - £40m)
5 of 5 – Distressed Private Equity (£5m - £40m)