I admire people who have changed the world for the better and willingly share their experiences so that others can do it too. They all happen to be entrepreneurs but I’m sure there’s many other examples out there.
1. @Elon Musk - "When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favour."
2. @Richard Branson - "If your dreams don't scare you, they are too small."
3. @John Caudwell - "I'm in the lucky position that I can help a huge amount of people. It's a great privilege and freedom to have."
4. @Jeff Bezos - "Our vision is to be the world's most consumer-centric company, where customers can come to find anything they want to buy online."
5. @Jack Ma - "If you don't give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure."
6. @Alexander Mars - "We focus on disrupting philanthropy in order to make a wider impact."
7. @Tim Ferriss - "The fishing is the best where the fewest go and the collective insecurity of the world makes it easy for people to hit home runs while everyone is aiming for base hits."
8. @Tim Cook - “You want to be the pebble in the pond that creates the ripple for change.”
9. @Steve Jobs - "Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me."
10. @Henry Ford - "I will build a motor car for the great multitude.it will be so low in price that no man will be unable to own one."
Which one inspires you the most? Do you have any others we should add to the list?
The above list forms part of my Prosperity Plan that I'm developing and will share soon so be sure to look out for that!
Alex @ The Tippy Top Blog
Cover photo by Esteban Lopez on Unsplash